Friday, July 20, 2012

ASSUMING

True enough, I had another pool of tears last night. It has been going on for over a week now. Lying on my bed, thinking of you, shouting your name soundlessly , staring into nothingness.

We relatively started out as friends,with constant communication, exchanging thoughts, throwing corny jokes at each other until we discovered that we are similar in many ways. In short, we have a good chemistry as you have told me before. I even trusted you easily my innermost thoughts and my top secrets. Oh how could I forget the countless times that you made me laugh with your crazy antics? You made me feel so very special. Little by little, we started to care for each other.. then unconsciously , we found out that we are falling in love and strangely as I should say, even before we met.

We've been so very happy together, you've shown me the love and affection that I've been longing for. You've given the best to make this relationship a wonderful one. And I know that it's for real. I know that I've found in you the missing piece of my life. We are soulmates, and that's a fact we can't deny.

But then one day you're gone, I felt tormented as if your loss was killing me. I knew then, something is bothering you. And when you surfaced, I figured out something that broke my heart off.

I never thought that I could hurt myself by loving you so much like this. Sometimes I wish I never did..Yes, even though I know that no amount of words can measure the depth of love that we have for each other,our hearts and souls can attest to that, it's different now when you finally broke up the bad news to me. But in as much as we wanted to work it out, it seems that the whole world is against us, our love is going against the tide. We had a right love at a wrong time.

But you assured me of one thing, everything would be alright, that in the long run our love for each other will still prevail. The only thing that makes me stronger now is holding on to your promises. I know that true love can wait, but how long can I carry on?

No comments:

Post a Comment