Friday, November 12, 2010

HOW CAN I FORGET YOU?

Today..I meet him again..

He was still the same person I used to know..Anyway, it's not too long since the day I last talked with him. I still feel the pounding in my heart..I was still as excited as before with the way he talk to me...Oh how I missed our endless conversation... the familiar odd feeling whenever I'm interacting with him still invades my heart..


I thought I had moved on..oh that's the least thing I wanted to do before..Forgetting and letting go were my greatest fears..then.

I knew I am stupid but there is no more sign that he still loves me...but can you blame me? This craziness has been here for almost two years ...and during the times when he's constantly ignoring me, the only thing I do was to cry whenever there is a need to..

I think, it's not about who I really love and deserve, it's about who I want. But unfortunately, the person I really want to be with turned out to be someone who just seems to make a fool out of me and left my heart to bleed endlessly. Isn't it unfair to me? Is this what I really should get for loving you that much? Is this the price I have to pay?

But how do you say goodbye to someone you never really had? Why do I cry to someone I know I never really owned. Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who had never really loved me to my expectations? Why is it that I terribly miss someone I was never really with? And why do I love someone who will never love me in return?

How long will this stupidity last? Help me, please. I want to get off with this foolishness.........

No comments:

Post a Comment