Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'LL BE OVER YOU




Am I really a fool? Do I always be the one to kiss the pain? Now, I can explain the odd feeling I had this crisp morning. Instead of appreciation, upon finding out the pleasant surprise I delightedly handed out to you, it only gained an unexpected mockery .. Though I'm aware that everything and every move I made was already mundane to you, this still triggered too much disappointment in me, I was really annoyed.

Times were spent the entire day with crazy thoughts and questions running in my distressed mind. The trouble with you is your inconsistency and incomprehensibility … and our differences which presumably would never be patched up anymore…

Does true love really exist? I guess, this is just a one-way affair of the heart… apparently, you just love the idea of loving and you’re not really in love with me…everything is now clear ..The trust and respect are not really present from the very start….Do we deserve each other? I’m hoping we do, but I’m afraid we don’t…It’s so unfortunate of me, that I still hang on to this fanatical feeling..

And finally, do I have to give up now? I know that this is the most difficult part of it..This has been like a glass that ‘s already broken and putting back the pieces might only hurt me….but I have to be brave and strong to face it all……


“I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose someone you never really had.”

As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you. --Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment